Tuesday, 7 January 2014

elf Studio Matte Lip: Tea Rose



Another one of my elf gifts for Christmas was the Studio Matte Lip Colour in 'Tea Rose'. Online it appears to be a light, subtle pink colour. Pink or nude are the only colours I wear on my lips and this one looked perfect. I really like the design of product, the black colour is minimal, the pencil like size looks sleek and along with the twist up applicator it makes it really easy to apply. The colour isn't quite what I was expecting, it's a lot darker than it appears online, as it's more of a pinky purple colour. I actually still really like the colour and I'm not one for wearing dark lipsticks - yes I consider this dark. I love the matte finish to it and think it would be perfect for both day and night wear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment