Thursday, 27 March 2014

B. Flawless Complete Coverage Foundation: 020 Rose Ivory


After a very long search, I think I may have found the perfect foundation. I've tried so many different brands over the last year or two, all seeming great to begin with, but I end up finding something wrong with them, whether that be the colour, the finish or how long they last. I don't want to jinx it, but I am really quite happy with my current foundation.

B. Flawless Complete Coverage from Superdrug. I'm loving Superdrugs new range, good quality, vegan products, what more could one want? I can't confirm 16 hour wear with this foundation, as I don't tend to wear it for that long, but it lasts throughout the day without any need to reapply. As a liquid foundation, it's easy to apply, it sets quickly and doesn't leave my skin looking greasy. It also contains SPF 15, which is important even if the sun isn't always shining in the UK. 

I bought this when it was on offer for £6.66, however it usually costs £9.99. As there is no need to reapply during the day and a small amount goes a long way, I can see this bottle lasting me quite a while, making it totally worth handing over a ten pound note for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment