Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Music Lately #1

It's been a while since I wrote anything music based, so I thought I'd do a quick post about the albums I've been listening to and love lately.

The 1975 - The 1975 / Arctic Monkeys - AM
It took me a while to get into both of these albums. I'd heard a few singles of each, but didn't download the albums until a few months later. I love both of them and can't stay playing either.
Favourites:
The 1975 - Settle Down, Sex, Robbers / AM - R U Mine? Do I Wanna Know?



Haim - Days Are Gone / Keaton Henson - Birthdays
I wasn't overly impressed when I first heard them, but after a hearing their singles a few more times, I downloaded their album and was hooked. It's perfect summer music. I only started listening to Keaton Henson a week or so ago, after randomly clicking on a link to one of his videos. It's not upbeat music to say the least, but relaxing and his voice is gorgeous.
Favourites:Haim - The Wire, Days Are Gone . Keaton Henson - Sweetheart, What Have You Done To Us?, You

2 comments:

  1. Keaton Henson sums up the type of music you usually listen to haha! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty much, beautiful melancholy! xx

      Delete