Tuesday, 30 September 2014

Film Picks

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix /  Walk The Line / Fight Club / The Lion King / Schindlers List
The Magdalene Sisters / Aladdin / The Kings Speech / Dallas Buyers Club / Saw

My housemates and I were discussing films the other day and it inspired to me to do a little blog post. I'm not a huge film watcher, I only go to the cinema only a couple of times a year and to many peoples horror, I've never seen films such as Lord of the Rings / Star Wars etc. Despite that, I do have quite a few films that I love and will always go back to when I have nothing new to watch. I'm a big fan of biographical films, hence Walk the Line, Schindlers List, The Kings Speech etc, being on what I suppose is my 'top ten films list'. I'm also a huge fan of the Harry Potter films and have seen them all countless times.

I thought I'd do this post to share my taste in films, but also if anyone is ever struggling to pick what to watch on Netflix one night - these are my recommendations and if anyone has any films to recommend to me, then that'd be great!

Have you seen any of these films? What's your opinion on them?

No comments:

Post a Comment