Thursday, 4 September 2014

Music Lately #2


Daughter - If You Leave
So, this album isn't exactly new, I've had it on my iTunes for a while, yet never bothered to listen to it, until recently. It's has a chilled out sort of feel to it and the lyrics are beautifully written, leading me to listen to it a far bit recently.

Twin Atlantic - Great Divide
I'm a huge TA fan and I was looking forward to their new album. Safe to say, I haven't been disappointed at all.

Owl John
Anyone who knows me, knows I adore Frightened Rabbit, well Owl John is the album from their lead singer Scott Hutchison. The style is quite different to FR and while I do still prefer FR, I do really like this album, it's very honest in it's lyrics.


Nico & Vinz - Am I WrongA bit different to the style of music I usually listen to, but this is a great summer song and really catchy.


Professor Green, feat Tori Kelly - Lullaby 
I'm a huge Professor Green fan and have been for years. I've had this single on repeat since it was released.


Jamie T - ZombieFinally Jamie T is back! I love this songs upbeat hook and I can't wait for his album.


Are you a fan of any of these artists/bands? What have you been listening to recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment