Thursday, 11 September 2014

Pretty Please #26


Miss Selfridge Chokers / New Look Boots 

Not that I need any more black boots, but I have completely fell in love with these and there is a high chance I will be purchasing them soon, same goes with the trousers. There is quite a lot of grey in my wish list this week, which I think may be partly influenced by the book I'm currently reading 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children', as it contains a lot of black and white/eerie/old photographs. I'm loving the book so much, despite having not finished it yet, the sequel is something I will no doubt be buying.

4 comments:

  1. I have those boots! Hhahahahahah :) I feel like we're going to be matching this autumn and winter hah! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh godd, we'll have to start planning outfits in advance to make sure we don't wear the same thing! x

      Delete
  2. I really love your blog, maybe we can follow each other via Bloglovin, GFC or facebook? let me know on my blog and I’ll follow you back asap.

    New Post… Visit Curly Glow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute dress!

    ~ Mikéla Davelyn ~
    www.simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete