Thursday, 18 September 2014

Ten I's


I thought this would be an interesting way to let my followers know a little bit more about me and I encourage you all to do the same. I love ready random facts about people that I wouldn't otherwise know.


I drink an awful lot of tea. Milk, no sugar.
If I have an early shift at work, I take a travel mug with me, I make a cup as soon as I get home and will happily drink a cup, one after the other.

I wish I lived in Ireland.
I go there on holiday once a year and would love to live there, even if only for a short time.

I'm very particular.
My room is very organised and everything has its place. If it's messed up, I can't relax.

I eat couscous far too much.
As in I have it pretty much every day.

I listen to music a lot.
I take my iPod everywhere, if my laptop is on, music is on and I listen to music as I'm going to sleep.

I dislike mac computers.
What is with the scrolling being the opposite to PC's? I just can't get used to it.

I have a phobia of falling over.
I often imagine myself doing simple tasks like walking down the street or stairs and falling over doing so. It really bothers me.

I'm allergic to something.
I just don't know what it is that I'm allergic too.

I want to rescue animals.
I would love to open an animal sanctuary, maybe that's what I could do when I move to Ireland?

I love silly puns.
I often to share them with my friends, but they don't seem to find them as amusing as I do.
'I'd tell you a joke about butter, but you'd probably spread it'

4 comments:

  1. Hah I laughed out loud about the falling over phobia, God I've missed you haha! I completely agree with you about you being particular, you could also add that if someone moves something or does something differently, thats a no hahah! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh cheers, laughing at my fear! Ain't ya lovely xx

      Delete
  2. Hahaha actually laughed out loud at your joke. Great idea for a post, I like getting to know the person behind the blog. Thanks for following me on instagram, that's how I found you.

    Kelly
    www.thevegantaff.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you can appreciate great humour! Haha :')
      No problem, I've followed your blog now also :) xx

      Delete