Thursday, 30 October 2014

elf Lengthening & Defining Mascara



In a bid to get free delivery with my last elf order, I searched for something that would take my order up to £20 and ended up with elf Lengthening & Defining Mascara. At £1,95, it's probably the lowest price mascara I've come across. Recently, I've not been wearing eyeliner and false eyelashes everyday like I normally would, so I've been relying on just mascara as my eye make-up.
I have to say when I first opened the mascara, I wasn't overly impressed by the brush, as it's quite small. I assumed it would be good for lower lashes, but not too great for upper lashes. Thankfully first impressions aren't always correct and I was pleasantly surprised. I'm not going to say it's the best mascara I've ever used, but it certainly does the job well and with enough layers, most definitely lengthens eyelashes as it claims to. For such a small price, it's worth the money and more, so I'd definitely recommend it to those who a little bit strapped for cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment