Tuesday, 21 October 2014

elf Nail Polish: Desert Haze





While doing a little make-up order recently on elf.co.uk, I couldn't help but add a nail polish or three to my basket. My first choice was this gorgeous nude colour called 'Desert Haze'. It's the perfect shade for a subtle bit of colour and will of course go with any outfit. I prefer having my nails painted rather than not, but don't always want bold colour, so this is a great in between. In the last photo, I've put just one layer on my nails and the coverage is great and for just £2.50, it's an absolute bargain. My elf nail polish collection is ever growing and I've already got my eye on a few more colour, Skinny Jeans, Green Machine an Mod Mauve in particular.

2 comments:

  1. I love elf products iv just done a haul over on my blog on some new autumn bits, iv never tried elf polish though. x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ELF!!! And I see you're a vegan too :) I'm gonna follow you then haha! xx

    The Persephone Complex

    ReplyDelete