Tuesday, 7 October 2014

Lush Portsmouth Christmas Event


Christmas Range
Demonstration of some of the products.
Cinders is definitely on my wishlist! It smells absolutely gorgeous!






On Thursday last week, I travelled to Portsmouth with Faye and Conny to attend the Lush Christmas Event. It was my first blogging event, so I was quite excited anyway, but even more so because it was at Lush. I love what they stand for, that their products are handmade and that the majority are vegan.

When we first got there, we had a chance to look around the store at their products and I ended up making a mental wishlist of everything I wanted. I don't think I'm alone in saying it would be quite easy to spend all day in there. After browsing and a lot of photo taking, the Christmas range was revealed. Lots of sweet scents and the classic Christmas spice.

We then went into the back room, where we got to see the Christmas range in more detail, with demonstrations of products such as; Golden Wonder, Luxury Lush Pud, First Snow and Holly Go Lightly, as well as making our own comforter. It's messy work, I tell ya, but it was great fun and I can't wait to use it.

We had a chance to pick out a few things for our goody bags and if I'm honest, I think I could have chosen anything at random and still been pleased. I got Golden Wonder, Snow Fairy Shower Gel, Snow Fairy Sparkle and Gold Fun. It's just a shame I have to wait until I next go home to the the bath products.

I had a great evening and just want to say thanks for Lush for having me! I'll definitely be putting a few products on my Xmas list this year and probably every year after that.

3 comments:

  1. I love lush products! they all look and smell amazing! if i had more money i would definitely be buying lots of it! Great post!
    Emily
    xx
    http://emilyattemptslife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like lots of fun, Great job on your comforter bar and what a great goody bag! :) x

    ReplyDelete