Thursday, 23 October 2014

Pretty Please #28


Anyone who knows me will know I have a huge love for shoes, but to be more specific, black ankle boots. I already own several pairs, but that doesn't stop me from keeping an eye out for more. Thinking of practicality, I could do with some flat boots for the winter months, when it'll be no doubt icy and wet, which led me to the worker boots. I was then inspired to browse the internet for a few more pairs that I'd happily have alongside my current collection.

What are you currently lusting after?

3 comments:

  1. I love your wishlist post, always so stylish, cool and affordable :) I got the same black New Look boots from this post (http://caffrinc.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/pretty-please-26.html), can't stop loving them! I don't know how cold it gets in that part of UK where you live, but in my country worker boots are the best choice for winter, because it holds your foot warm even if it's -20 outside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) I've pretty much lived in those boots since I got them!
      Luckily, it never gets to -20! I don't think I'd cope if it did, but I'm definitely going to be getting worker boots at some point in the next few weeks :) xx

      Delete
  2. was looking around for boots and i came across your blog.. so thanks for the help i guess? have a nice day!

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete