Thursday, 27 November 2014

Oloves Basil and Garlic Olives


From the Southampton Bloggers Meet Up goody bag, the Oloves olives were the first thing I tried. It was a Sunday evening, I was peckish, but not hungry enough for a full meal and had little in my cupboards to snack on. Oloves fit the bill quite nicely.I have to be honest and say Olives are not usually my first choice in snack, I've never been a huge fan of them after an incident when I was younger that involved me thinking what I was about to eat was a grape, safe to say it put me off olives for quite some time.

However, when I saw Oloves in the goody bag I was first of all happy to see a vegan food item
included, but also quite intrigued about the product due to the Basil and Garlic flavouring. I really enjoyed these and they managed to curb my hunger until dinner time. I think they'd make a a good healthy addition to a lunch or as a snack on the go. Each pack is vegan, gluten-free, kosher friendly and low in fat as well as being low in calories, while remaining full of flavour.

Even if you're not a huge fan of Olives I'd recommend giving these a try and you may just change your mind.

2 comments:

  1. these sound so yummy! I personally love olives but so many people seem to hate them! I don't get it! x

    I've got a mac lipstick giveaway over on my blog if you want to take a look

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can understand why people don't like them, I think they're definitely an acquired taste.
      I've never been a huge fan, but these olives were quite yummy :) xx

      Delete