Tuesday, 25 November 2014

Pretty Please #30: Vegan Skincare


I'm really into skincare at the moment, which isn't surprising, with the weather being cold and harsh, skin needs all the help it can get to survive the winter months. I've recently been making more of an effort to branch out in terms of finding vegan friendly brands, as ideally I would prefer to buy from and support smaller, independent companies. Although not exactly a small company, Lush will always be a favourite of mine and having recently tried a handful of products I've never used before from them, I've fallen even more in love. I already have Steamcream Original and love it, (review coming soon), so when I saw the Hoan Kiem & Elizabeth Duo Set , with its cute design and floral scents, it was straight on my wishlist. All these products are very reasonably priced and for those thinking of Christmas, they'd make greatlittle stocking fillers, hint hint family and friends.

Have you tried any of these products? What did you think of them?




No comments:

Post a Comment