Tuesday, 11 November 2014

Twin Atlantic At The 02 Guildhall


The Xcerts
Twin Atlantic


I've been a fan of Twin Atlantic for quite a few years now and last week I was lucky enough to see them perform at the 02 Guildhall for the second time. I first saw them around this time two years ago during my first year of university, so I loved that I got to see them again during my final year. What made the night brilliant was not only that TA were of course amazing, I honestly can't fault their live performances, but also that they were supported by The Xcerts, a band I was introduced to during first year and fell totally in love with. Both bands played a mixture of songs from their latest album and their older material and I have zero complaints about the night. If you're a fan of either bands, but haven't seen them live, I thoroughly recommend you do and you won't regret it.


No comments:

Post a Comment