Tuesday, 18 November 2014

Vegan Life Magazine September '14


Vegan Life is a new magazine which launched this year which aims to encourage a plant-based diet and change the attitudes towards it, as they say bring 'Vegan into Vogue'.



I've seen and heard people raving about Vegan Life Magazine for quite a while now, however I hadn't had a chance to give it a read. Well now that I have and after reading the first issue, I can definitely understand what the hype was about. Their first issue boasts over 100 pages of articles, recipes, fashion and beauty, lifestyle, and travel along with a whole lot more. Not only did I love the variety included in Vegan Life, but also the design of the magazine itself. It's sophisticated and neat, making it so easy and enjoyable to read. 

What I particularly love about Vegan Life are the recipes, obviously, who doesn't love food?
I have found in the past that some vegan recipes can be quite complicated, or consist of ingredients that I've never even heard of, however Vegan Life features recipes that while looking absolutely delicious, seem simple enough that even I couldn't mess them up. I'll definitely be giving the Raw Apple Walnut Cake a go soon. The article that stood out to me the most was 'Art with a message', which is likely due to the fact I love art, particularly vegan art and it's even inspired me to create my own.  I'm not going to go into what the article says, that's for you to find out and I'd definitely recommend you do.

I may have only read one issue so far, but I'm thoroughly impressed and looking forward to reading the next.

Have you read Vegan Life? What did you think?

Disclaimer: I was sent a digital copy of Vegan Life to review, nonetheless my opinions remain 100% honest.



2 comments:

  1. Great post, I'm hoping to become Vegan soon!

    Paige x
    Skin & Roses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great to hear! :) If you ever need any help/advise I'm here! xx

      Delete