Tuesday, 16 December 2014

B. Prepared Makeup Primer



I'd never really thought much about using a primer before, but after reading a couple of blog posts raving about how great they are, I decided it was time to incorporate one into my morning routine.

Superdrug's B range was my first choice when it came to buying a primer, due to it being vegan as well as being affordable. I also managed to pick this up during a half price offer, so paid just £4.99.
I've been using the B. Prepared Makeup Primer every day since I bought it now, so I think it's safe to  say it's a hit. I use a small amount, probably just smaller than the size of pea and apply all over my face. It's a gel consistency, but once on the skin leaves what feels more like a power finish, meaning it doesn't feel greasy at all. Applying concealer and foundation on top feels so much nicer on my skin compared to how it did before using it, they go on a lot more smoothly and my make-up stays put all day.  I'll definitely be purchasing another tube in the near future.


3 comments:

  1. Lovely post! :)

    I would like to invite you to my blog! I would be so happy if we support each other on GFC, Facebook and maybe Instagram!
    Do it and let me know! xx

    Blog | Facebook Page | Bloglovin | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldnt apply my makeup without using a primer first! I recently reviewed Mac & Urban Decays Primers x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never used a primer before! Maybe I should try one out!

    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete