Tuesday, 30 December 2014

Christmas Day


I  had such a lovely Xmas, although that means I may have got too caught up in the day to take many photos. 

I spent Xmas eve at the pub, as I usually do, celebrating my best friends birthday before returning home and snuggling into bed ready for the morning. In the morning however, I was awoken my mother who I proceeded to tell that I couldn't be bothered to get up, until she reminded me it was Xmas. 






Due to a lack of photographs, I thought I'd just share a few of the things I was lucky enough to receive. The majority of my presents were make-up/beauty based, along with a few items of clothing, which included Joni Jeans. I haven't been brave enough to try them on yet though, Xmas food baby n'all. During the evening, my sister, nephew and his dad came round to exchange more presents and have a drink or two. As is usual in my household, we ended up playing Irish country music and singing our hearts out all evening. I had such a nice day and I have no complaints at all, I love spending time with my family, even more so now that I'm away often for uni. On Boxing day, some of my extended family came over for more present exchanging and drinking and again, we had a lovely evening.

I hope everyone had a great Xmas and was able to spend time with their loved ones.


2 comments:

  1. That watch is beautiful!

    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's quite possibly my favourite present! xx

      Delete