Tuesday, 2 December 2014

Christmas Tag


This tag has been sitting in my drafts for a few weeks now, so I thought now it's finally December it was appropriate to post it. Enjoy!

1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?

Home Alone is of course one of my favourites, it's a complete classic and one of the two films I can say I do actually watch every year without fail. The second is the Muppets Christmas Carol, which is always on TV at some point around Christmas.

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Always on Christmas morning, usually at the crack of dawn.

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
I can't really think of a 'favourite', but I do remember one Christmas when I was really young, my siblings and I went downstairs to open our presents, but instead of opening mine, I went straight on the slide my parents had set up for my younger sister. 

4. Favourite festive food?
Chocolate mints are a must at Christmas for me and since trying one for the first time last year, mince pies. 

5. Favourite Christmas gift?
The v-tech I got when I was really young. I didn't figure out how to work until at least 6 months after getting it, but I spent so much time doing the Maths and English quizzes on it once I did.  Cool, I know.

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
Peppermint and cinnamon, not together though.
Cinnamon is just a gorgeous spicy scent and peppermint reminds me of candy canes.

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Not really, the last few have been spent at the pub though, I'm hoping that tradition continues.
Although, I'll probably drink a little bit less this year, Christmas with a hangover is no fun.

8. What tops your tree?
We've changed it over the years so much that I can't think what we have for the top of the tree right now.

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
I didn't really ask for anything crazy, I'd just get the standard presents of toys, clothes and selection boxes and was pretty happy with them.


10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
Of course giving and getting presents is a great part, but honestly I just enjoy the family being together in a happy, cherry environment. 



6 comments:

  1. I love the smell of Peppermint at Christmas time! It's so refreshing compared to the other spicier scents. I love the Muppets Christmas Carol too, plus Home Alone!

    Lauren x
    http://whatlaurendidtoday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the taste of peppermint too! I've eaten so many candy canes recently! Haha xx

      Delete
  2. Love the scents you mentioned, so yummy! And I don't have any fave Christmas movies but just caught Home Alone 2 on TV recently and it's definitely a fun movie to be watching with the fam :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all the home alone films, will definitely be watching them throughout the holiday season :) xx

      Delete
  3. I would definitely go on the slide over opening my presents, even at 20 aha!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, glad I'm not the only one! x

      Delete