Thursday, 18 December 2014

Hello Breath Spray | Pink Grapefruit Mint


I never thought a breath spray was something I needed in my life, but now that I've run out of this one, I'm lost without it.



I received this hello breath spray in the Southamtpon bloggers meet up goody bag and I was particularly chuffed to find out that hello are a vegan friendly brand. To begin with, I couldn't imagine myself using this product much, but after testing it out, it's ended up being a handbag essential of mine. When I'm able to, I use mouthwash after eating as I don't like anything but fresh breath, so this little spray is perfect for when I'm out and about. It also tastes lovely, so I may have overused it at times, just because...
The coloured part of the breath spray is movable, meaning you can click it closed to ensure no product is wasted by accident and there are a handful of flavours to choose from such as Mojito Mint and Sweet Cinnamint.The latter being a flavour I definitely want to try.

1 comment:

  1. I'm very into oral hygiene and prior to my cruelty-free days I used to used to carry a breath spray in my handbag (especially on a night out, or when going on a date). It was something I stopped doing and never really thought about looking into but will give this a small Google to see where I can find it.

    Morag x
    www.moadore.co.uk

    ReplyDelete