Thursday, 4 December 2014

SteamCream Original Moisturiser

I got this little pot of moisturiser in the goody bag I received at the October Bloggers Meet Up, it's a 25ml version of the Original Moisturiser from SteamCream. I'd never heard of the brand before getting this item, but after using this for a few weeks, I'm already looking at buying some more products from them.




The moisturiser has worked wonders on my skin. I apply it after removing make-up of a night and before applying it in the morning. Only a small amount is needed at a time, so the pot will last for me ages. It sinks into the skin quickly, making it feel lovely and soft, doesn't leave it feeling greasy and has a pleasant subtle scent. As this is a 25ml pot, it's the perfect size to throw in my handbag and use on my hands throughout the day, which is an essential in the winter months. For the full size pot it's £12.95, which more than I would usually pay, but considering how well the product works and the fact this small version has lasted me over a month and I still have so much left of it, it's definitely worth the money and I'll be purchasing it in the future.
The Hoan Kiem & Elizabeth Duo Set is currently on my wishlist.

4 comments:

  1. Great review! I'm always on the lookout for new moisturizers. My face gets incredibly dry!

    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same, it's so annoying! I'd definitely recommend this moisturiser! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Great review! Is that a ribbon necklace, by the way? It's really cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, I've had it for years, still love it :) xx

      Delete