Tuesday, 6 January 2015

2015 Resolutions

My new year resolutions/goals for the year ahead.




Graduate from University.

I'm in my final year and with all going to plan, in October I'll be graduating with a degree in Writing Fashion and Culture

Travel more.
In 2014 I went on my first proper holiday abroad and it's only made me want to travel more.
I'm planning on going to Jersey and Ireland in the Summer this year and I'm hoping to add at least one more destination to that little list.

Start my driving lessons.
I put off learning to drive due to going to uni and having no need for, nor any money for a car, but this year I definitely want to start my lessons and pass as soon as I can.

Get a job after university.
Ideally I'd like to get a job that's connected to what I want to do in the future. However, I'm unsure yet of what that is exactly, so I'll just settle for a basic job until then.

Lose weight/be happy with my body.
Losing weight is a goal of mine every year and I never quite manage to reach the goal I set myself, but with the thought of summer holidays, or more importantly bikini wearing in mind, I have to do it this year.

Be happy.
This was a goal of mine last year and I believe I was successful with it, so I'm going to continue it onto this year. 

5 comments:

  1. Great list of resolutions! I hope you achieve them!

    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your resolutions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment on my blog hun.. And your right ours are very similar! :) Good luck with yours. x

    ReplyDelete