Thursday, 8 January 2015

Make Up Revolution Salvation Eye Shadow Palette Review


I was never one to wear much eyeshadow, saving it only for special occasions when I went all out with my make-up, but since this palette entered my life, I've been wearing it daily.



I'm sure you've all heard of Make Up Revolution by now, people have been raving about their quality make up at affordable prices all over the place. Something that definitely caught my attention.

The Salvation palette costs just £6 and consists of 18 eye-shadow colours, 12 shimmers and 6 mattes. With it's neon yellow and bright pink, as well as its subtle pinks and purples, it's the perfect palette for both toned down and bold make-up styles. I was thoroughly impressed with the quality of the eye-shadows, all being brilliantly pigmented. I also love the sleek, sophisticated design of the palette and full length mirror inside,

As I said, I've been wearing eye-shadow everyday thanks to this palette and I've also bought the essential mattes palette as well now. If you haven't already checked out Make Up Revolution, I encourage you to do so.

2 comments:

  1. I have nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check out the link & let me know when you’ve responded! Love your blog!
    http://lifeastajaljeh.blogspot.com/2015/01/second-liebster-award.html
    Enjoy,
    Tajaljeh

    ReplyDelete