Thursday, 15 January 2015

Pretty Please #32


I'm on a spending ban in order to save money for holidays in the summer, but that hasn't stopped me looking online, finding and consequently falling in love with a few items. I know I do not need any more ankle boots in my life, but I saw a pair of patent boots in the sale, sadly not in my size, however I decided then and there that patent boots were something I needed, ok maybe just wanted. I got some black Joni Jeans for Xmas and never have a pair fit me better, so I know when I can find the spare money to buy some perfect fitting blue jeans, Topshop will be the place I go. The rest of the items aren't exactly essential, but hey, they're so pretty. I'm loving pale pink at the moment.

What's on your wishlist?


2 comments:

  1. I love the bag! I need a new pair of black flat knee length boots as my old pair has just fallen apart!
    Jessica x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, I want it so much! I've been looking at knee-high boots recently, but I just can't do it to my poor bank balance :( xx

      Delete