Friday, 30 January 2015

Pretty Please #33

I know it's still Winter, but I'm completely over it now and want Spring, or more so Summer to get here as soon as possible. I'm sick of wearing loads of layers and still being cold and I think my desire for warmer weather is somewhat reflected in my wishlist. I recently discovered 'The Fashion Bible' and fell in love with more than a few items, but my favourite two were the shorts and playsuit. The sunglassses and pink lipsticks scream summer and I may well order the Sunglasses now and just hope I get a chance to wear them soon enough. Something I love about Spring are the flowers that start to bloom, so I think a nice little vase of flowers (albeit artificial) would be a perfect addition to my bedside table or desk. Finally is Wreck This Journal. I've always loved art, although sometimes struggle for ideas, so with its prompts on each page, this would be perfect for me as a creative outlet.

What's currently on your wishlist?

6 comments:

  1. That playsuit is adorable!! I love my Wreck this Journal! Some of the prompts are so strange haha! I actually just bought a second journal to use as my first giveaway on my blog!

    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need the playsuit, I've decided, It will be perfect in summer and I think strange prompts are great, they inspires you to create things you wouldn't have otherwise :) xx

      Delete
  2. I really want the wreck this journal.. I love random things like that. x

    Unfashionable Sundays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've wanted it for so long, just haven't got round to getting it yet. I might wait until summer now anyway, I prefer painting/drawing during summertime :) xx

      Delete
  3. Love those flowers, they look so cute. I have Coquette by Limecrime but it snapped :( it's a lovely colour but didn't last very long on my lips. x
    Emily - thebelljarxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that's a shame, especially for the price xx

      Delete