Thursday, 26 February 2015

B. Nourished Night Serum

I've been using this product every night for almost two months, I don't know how I'm only just getting round to reviewing it.

I'm a fan of Superdrugs B range already having tried multiple products from their make-up and skin care range and always being impressed with them, so when I got B. Nourished Night Serum for Xmas, I couldn't wait to try it out. The benefits of using this product are as stated "help enhance skins youthful appearance and help protect against the first signs of ageing". I feel a bit young to be worrying about ageing already, but it's always important to look after your skin and if this helps me enhance and retain my 'youthful appearance', then why not? I use this every night after using B. Pure Micellar Water and B. Clean Melting Gel Cleanser (another product I need to get round to reviewing). My skin always feels wonderfully soft after applying the Night Serum and it keeps it hydrated, which is necessary in the winter months.
The Night Serum costs £9.99 and lasts for ages as only a small amount is needed to cover the face and neck. It's currently on offer on Superdrug.com, as well as the rest of the B. range.


2 comments:

  1. This sounds so nice! I've never tried a serum before.

    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only recently started using the B. range, I purchased a concealer and face powder....So far I have found them really great. I'm using Liz Earle face products at the moment but maybe I will try this!

    Bex
    For the Oceans

    http://boolie-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete