Thursday, 19 February 2015

The Wanderlust Tag

I haven't had the chance to travel much, but I hope for that to change, with trips Jamaica and Berlin in my plans for the near future.

Where have you travelled to and where would you love to visit again?
With all of my family holidays taking place in Ireland, I've only been to Wales, Belgium, Barcelona and Salou otherwise. I'd love to go back to Barcelona again and explore it even more.

Where was your first plane to?
My first plane journey was to Barcelona when I was 17.

You're leaving tomorrow, money is no object, where are you going?
I think if money was no object I'd go to Australia.

Preferred method of travel: planes, train or car?
I do love a good car journey, whatever the destination. You can have music playing and you're in your preferred company.

Top three travel items?
Ipod, Book/Magazine, Camera.

Favourite travel website?
I don't really have a favourite tbh.

Where would you travel to just to eat the food?
Anywhere that has loads of vegan restaurants or fresh fruit and veg in abundance. 

Is there a place you would never go again?

I've been to Blackpool once or twice and although there was nothing particularly bad about it, I wouldn't rush back there.

Can you recite your passport number from memory if asked?Not a chance.

Do you prefer middle, aisle or window seat?
Window definitely, I always book a window seat whenever I have to get a train anywhere. I love being able to see the changing landscape.

How do you pass the time on a plane?
I haven't spent a large amount of time on a plane, but I read a magazine or listen to music.

I tag all my followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment