Thursday, 5 February 2015

Valentines Gift Guide


I know I find it difficult to know what to buy for guys, note the struggle that occurred finding my father and brother Xmas presents. So, with Valentines day not far away, I thought I'd put together a little  gift guide for any of you who may be struggling for present ideas.

Bulldog is a brand I've heard a lot about and it's always been positive comments.
Their skincare for men is incredibly well priced and most importantly, suitable for vegans!

When I first saw the whiskey glass, I just thought it looked nice, but I love that it can be personalised. 

Chocolates are pretty much standard for Valentines day right? Well, I'm a big fan of Hazelnut, so these caught my eye. A lovely box design, with none of the hearts and flowers so many chocolate boxes feature. 

The belt is a little random, but I though it would be a nice little extra and a buckle with a bottle opener is always handy.

The boxsets are two of my personal favourites, but obviously there are so many more tv series out there now to choose from. A boxset is a great idea because you can cuddle up and watch it together.
I also recommend: Sons of Anarchy and Game of Thrones.

I love getting a new purse, so I thought a wallet could be a good idea as a gift. I like this one as it's simple and smart. 



2 comments:

  1. Why are boys so hard to buy for??? Love the whiskey glass idea, and a box set is always an amazing gift :) I've been cheesy and bought 'big spoon' and 'little spoon' mugs for us both for V day... but his birthday is 5 days later, so I might take up one of your suggestions! x x x

    kassiella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete