Tuesday, 3 March 2015

Pretty Please #34


I'm relatively lucky with my skin, I don't usually suffer from many spots and it's neither very oily nor dry, however recently and I think the weather is to blame for this, it's been in need of more TLC than usual. The Aime products caught my eye recently and I think they'd come in very handy. I've noticed since using a new mascara, that even after removing what I think is all my make-up of an evening, I'm waking up with traces of mascara smudged under my eyes still. A make-up remover specifically for eyes would be extremely useful, as well as the deep cleansing mask to help combat blemishes.
One thing which has really been suffering are my hands, always exposed to the elements, they easily get dry and my nails have become brittle, so a good hand and nail balm would be essential.
The lipstick and perfume aren't essentials to my right now, but I wouldn't mind having either. I've never used a solid perfume before, so I'd be interested to see what it's like.

What's on your wishlist at the moment? Have you tried any of these products?

2 comments: