Friday, 24 April 2015

Music Lately #4


As much as I love discovering new music, sometimes the oldies are the best.


These three albums are ones I have been listening to constantly for weeks now. Each album has a raw, natural sound that a lot of newer music doesn't quite have. If you haven't heard them already, or you haven't listened to them in a while, I suggest you do. 

Kings Of Leon - Aha Shake Heartbreak
Favourite Songs - Milk, Soft, Slow Night, So Long.

Kings Of Leon - Youth & Young Manhood
Favourite Songs - Trani, Molly's Chambers, Genius.

The Libertines - The Libertines
Favourite Songs - What Katie Did, What Became Of The Likely Lads, Music When The Lights Go Out.


2 comments:

  1. Ah The Libertines take me right back to my university days, indie music use to be so awesome back then. There's certainly something in that whole era/style that's missing these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Considering I was only 10 when The libertines released that album, I think I missed out of that indie scene. Just kind of lived it through my older sister, aha x

      Delete