Monday, 27 April 2015

Superdrug Aloe Vera Mud Mask Review

 An evening of pampering is essential sometimes.


I avoided face masks for quite sometime after using one made me break out, but then I heard about Superdrug bringing out a new range and thought I'd give them a go. At £2.59 it was pretty cheap, so even if it wasn't as good as I was hoping, it wouldn't be a huge loss.

This particular mask is for normal/combination skin, which suits my skin well. It's neither oily nor dry, but has tendencies to switch between the two slightly. To begin with I'm going to mention the fact it comes in a tube rather than a sachet packet that many others do, it means that it is pretty much mess free. Applying it is just like you would with any other face mask, using your fingers to apply an even coverage and the leaving it for 10-15 minutes.

After washing it off my skin felt incredibly soft and smooth and it was the same the next morning, so my make-up routine was easier than usual, with less blemishes and redness to hide.

This product has changed my opinion on face masks and it's a bonus that it's so affordable. Definitely give it a try during your next pamper evening. 

I have read other peoples reviews on this product and it seems that some people do end up reacting to it, so I would suggest doing a patch test before using in all over your face and also try not to leave it on for longer than specified. 


No comments:

Post a Comment