Thursday, 16 April 2015

Superdrug Hand Rescue Balm


Taking care of your hands is so important, but something I often neglect to do.


I'm not sure if I'm just being dramatic, or it's actually true, but I really do seem to suffer with my hands quite a bit. They get cold exceptionally easily and this leads to them being quite dry, so I really should start taking care of them a lot more. On one of my regular trips to Superdrug to pick up the essentials, this hand balm caught my eye. At only £1.49, even if it wasn't great, it wasn't a huge loss. Thankfully, it is great! Not only is it a great size to carry in my handbag, but it actually works and has become an essential of mine. It is absorbed into the skin quickly, so I can apply it whenever and not have to worry about my hands being left feeling greasy and it has has a subtle, pleasant smell. My  boyfriend has even used it a few times and is a fan. In his own words 'my hands were battered due to work and this has helped them dramatically'. I think I might have to get him his own bottle.


Have you used this product? What did you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment