Thursday, 14 May 2015

Nakd Nibbles Review

The perfect little snack


Dairy Free, Vegan, Kosher, GM Free, Wheat and Gluten Free, No Added Sugar/Syrup and 1 of your 5 a day.



As soon as I opened Strawberries & Cream the smell hit me, just like Strawberry Ice Cream and they tasted like it too



Fruit Salad were (not to shockingly) exactly like the Fruit Salad Sweets  of my youth, but much healthier.



Tooty Fruity had a lovely tropical flavour.


I've been a fan of Nakd products for quite a while now and when I saw these has been released, I had to try them. I got these three flavours from Asda, as it was 3 for £2 or 80p each. Nakd also have these Nibbles in 'Mint Humbug, Salted Caramel, Coconut Bliss and Toffee Treat'. What I love about Nakd is that they only use natural ingredients, none of those chemicals that you don't even attempt to pronounce. The food  feels incredibly indulgent and is the perfect alternative to chocolate/sweets that no doubt contain said chemicals, as well as being no good for you. I find these to be the perfect in between meals snack when you're a little bit peckish. 


4 comments:

  1. I love these! I found the strawberry, toffee and salted caramel ones in Sainsbury's and they were all delicious so I ordered a box of all 7 flavours online. I can't wait to try the other flavours :)
    Jessica Cruelty Free Cottage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to stop myself from making orders online for Nakd products, I'd buy far too much! x

      Delete