Tuesday, 19 May 2015

Wanderlust | 6 Places I Want To Visit








With Summer on its way, I've been thinking about a few places I'd really like to visit, so I've put together a list of 6 places that are realist, well apart from one of them maybe. Damn flights costing so much. 



Dublin Source
Despite visiting Ireland many many times, I've never been to Dublin properly, only driven through it. It's always been somewhere I'd like to go.



Berlin Source
I'm not exactly sure why, but for years now I've wanted to visit Germany and I'm hoping to tick it off my list this summer.



























Paris Source


With Paris being so close and easy to get to, it'd be rude not to go.




Amsterdam Source

Amsterdam seems to be one of those places that every one visits and after my sister went earlier this year, she told me I would love it there.



























Jamaica Source


Going to Jamaica has been in my thoughts for a few months now and I may be going at the end of the year, if I can get the money together!


Barcelona Source

I've already been to Barcelona, going on a Sixth Form art trip a few years ago. I loved it there and would love to go back again to explore it a bit more.

Have you been to any of these places? What did you think?
Where would you like to go?


4 comments:

  1. I want to see all of these places! I also really want to go to Greece, New Zealand, Australia...everywhere really! haha

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, I'd love to go travelling, it's just a shame it costs so much. One day hopefully! x

      Delete
  2. I have been to Paris and Barcelona and would absolutely love to go again. Both are amazing cities! I'd love to go to Dublin too - I have been to Ireland twice now but never actually made it to Dublin. I will eventually!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know a fair few people that have visited Ireland but not been to Dublin, it's weird. Usually the Capital is the go to place, aha x

      Delete