Thursday, 21 May 2015

What I Got For My Birthday



Three weeks later I'm finally able to post a 'What I Got For My Birthday'.



I was completely spoilt by my uni housemates. Lots of vegan goodies, as well as a gorgeous smelling Yankee Candle, an Eau Du Toilette and Body Lotion from The Body Shop and the sequel to Miss Peregrines Home For Peculiar Children, Hollow City. I actually squealed a little opening it.


A few presents I received at my birthday party. A 21 Mug from my aunt, maybe I can actually stop using my 18 one now and a photo frame from my nan. My friend Emily got my this cute little zip pouch, I love the pattern on it, a Lush bath bomb and a shabby chic photo frame, filled with pictures of my best friends and I, all of which I look awful in, haha.



I got the Full Pro Face Brush Collection from my little sister. the brushes are gorgeously soft and part of my doesn't want to ruin them with make-up. 



I've pretty much always go for black handbags, but on a shopping trip with my SO I saw this and he was kind enough to get it for me. It'll be perfect for summer.


How gorgeous is this watch? I absolutely love it. I got some links taken out three weeks later, so I can finally wear it.

Finally, the present I got late which caused the delay in this post are these earrings I got from my parents. They're lovely and I will no doubt be wearing them everyday now.

I was also lucky enough to get money from some of my family members. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who was kind enough to buy me something for my birthday. I love all my presents and am incredibly grateful for them.

4 comments:

  1. I worked at Fossil until just recently, and so I know just how gorgeous that watch is! Glad that you're happy with it :) and oh my lord those earrings are absolutely beautiful! Sounds like you were well and truly spoiled, good for you! x x x

    kassiella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, glad you had a nice Birthday!

    Marbl☾☽Moon

    ReplyDelete