Thursday, 4 June 2015

Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe



After the most amazing Peanut Butter Pie from Cookies and Scream, I've been craving Peanut Butter, so I went on a search for a recipe.


Can we agree to ignore the slightly burned edges? If not, lets say they're purposely there for added crunch, aye?

So, after a quick search online I found some really simple, easy to follow recipes and decided to put my own twist on them. These cookies are incredibly easy to make (and burn if you're not careful - woops) and they taste delicious.


Ingredients:
1 1/2 Cups of Flour
1 Cup of Peanut Butter
1/2 Cup of Sugar
1 Tbsp of Cinnamon
1/4 Cup of Oil
1 Tsp Vanilla
Splash of Dairy-Free Milk

Method:Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
Separate and shape mixture into ball shapes.
Place on greaseproof paper.
Cook in the oven for 10 minutes at 200 degrees.

The measurements I used gave me 11 generous sizes cookies, but obviously measurements and cookie size can be altered. Let me know if you make these and how they turn out. 



2 comments:

  1. Catherine... where is the peanut butter in this recipe? I mean it's good for me but... heheh xxx

    ReplyDelete