Tuesday, 9 June 2015

Solait Self Tan Tinted Lotion | Light/Medium



The sun is out, which means so are my untanned legs. Well, at least I can fake a tan for now.








I'm naturally fair skinned meaning when the sun finally comes out and it's skirt and dress season, I'm a little conscious of my ghostly white legs. So, for the last few weeks I've been applying Solait Tinted Bronzing Lotion a couple of times a week in order to get a base tan.

I've tried a few different products in the past, I'm a big fan of tinted moisturiser as putting on a instant tan scares me a bit. All I think of is how it could go wrong - and orange, but tinted moisturiser takes the fear away, as it gradually builds colour the more you apply.

I apply this product after exfoliating and always use a tanning mitt as I find it makes application a whole lot easier. I usually apply this of an night before going to bed, meaning my morning shower will wash off any excess product. I'm left with an even, natural looking tan and beautifully moisturised skin. Oh, and it's currently on offer in Superdrug for £4.65!







No comments:

Post a Comment