Thursday, 18 June 2015

Superdrug Vitamin E Micellar Water

 photo 20150615_111826_resized_zpscvbpxwqc.jpg

Introducing my new favourite skincare product

 photo 20150615_111841_resized_zpskyv2vnhj.jpg
 photo 20150615_111908_resized_zpsfxkmzcdd.jpg photo 20150615_111913_resized_zpswrxdvszz.jpg

I was very much loyal to the B. Micellar Water, but during a recent superdrug order I stumbled across the Superdrug Vitamin E Micellar Water. It's a little cheaper than B.'s version of the product at £2.99, although it's on offer at the moment for just £1.99. So I though in order to save the pennies, I decided to try it out.
I found this Micellar Water to be incredibly gentle on the skin and not at all drying, while still removing the remnants of my make-up just as well as the B. Micellar Water. It also has quite a pleasant scent, that isn't quite as chemically smelling as other products scents. Overall I'm really happy with this product and will definitely be purchasing it again. I'm pretty chuffed as even though it's only a fraction cheaper than B. Micellar Water, those pennies all add up and I'm all about saving money.

4 comments:

  1. This is so going on my 'to buy' list on my next suprerdug haul! I love a good micellar water x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to check out the rest of the vitamin E range now, not so good for my bank balance! x

      Delete
  2. I love this Micellar Water so much, does wonders for removing your make up like you say!! :) xx

    www.thejulyjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you love it as much as I do :) x

      Delete