Tuesday, 23 June 2015

Urban Fruit Review


You would think being Vegan I'd eat a lot of fruit, but in actual fact I eat much more veg. Well that's all changed thanks to Urban Fruit, now I've got a nice balance of both.




The lovely people at Urban Fruit were kind enough to send me this fruit box recently, something which both I and a few members of my family have enjoyed. In the box was Mango, Pineapple, Strawberry, Cherry and  Tropical Mix of Coconut, Mango, Pineapple and Banana, as well as two snack packs each of Mango and Pineapple. Fruit Heaven. I couldn't wait to try out all the fruit and the same can be said for a few family members who not so sneakily helped themselves. It was clearly a big hit.

Above are a few examples of how I had my fruit:

I went for the Mango Snack Pack while watching the last episode of Game Of Thrones and I've found the snack packs to be great for when I'm out and about. They're a great alternative to my usual packet of crisps.

I tend to have porridge topped with Banana for breakfast each morning, but baked fruit was a great way to mix it up and the berries particularly gave it more a summer feel due to their sweetness. 

I never used to think fruity desserts were proper desserts (I'm all about that chocolate cake), however after having soya yogurt topped with fruit, I've changed my mind. It's guilt free and great tasting, what's not to love?

I think it's safe to say I'm impressed. Urban Fruit is available at leading supermarkets, on Amazon and many independent stores so keep and eye out and be sure to pick some up.

No comments:

Post a Comment