Wednesday, 2 September 2015

Pacifica Colour Quench Lip Tint | Sugared Fig & Blood Orange



When the lovely people at naturalcollection.com contacted me about writing a review and I had the opportunity to select the product, I had to go for Pacifica, a brand I've been wanting to sample for a while now.


First of all, a little bit about Natural Collection themselves. As the name suggests, they're into Natural products and stock a range of fair trade, organic and eco-friendly products. With a wide selection of fashion, home and garden, beauty, groceries and electronics, you'll be sure to find something you love.

Now, back to the products in question. I went for the Pacifica Colour Quench Lip Tints. As I said, Pacifica are a brand I've been wanting to indulge in for a while now. They're 100% vegan and I've heard nothing but praise for them.

Can we just appreciate the design of the packaging please. It's so cute, I loved the products immediately. Both tints have gorgeous scents, not too strong that they're over powering, but strong enough that the smell doesn't disappear straight away. They are incredibly moisturising thanks to the Coconut and Avocado oils and leave a subtle colour on the lips. Overall, they're pretty great and I have nothing bad to say about them.

I'd definitely suggest giving both Pacifica and Natural Collection a go, I'm almost certain you'll be tempted to make a purchase.

Disclaimer: I was sent these products to review, nonetheless my opinions remain 100% honest.



No comments:

Post a Comment