Wednesday, 30 September 2015

Superdrug Essentials


Superdrug has always been my go-to store for essential beauty items. With their own brand items being cruelty free, vegetarian, mostly vegan and affordable, they're perfect for me. After a recent pay-day and the discovery that I had ran out of pretty much everything, a little online order was in order.


All of these items I've purchased many times before and would happily buy at full price, however as luck would have it, there was and still is offers on many Superdrug items.
The Coconut & Sweet Almond Shampoo and Conditioner cost me £2, they smell divine and leave my hair feeling lovely and soft, an absolute bargain at £1 each. The shower creams were 2 for £3, which again is a great bargain. I chose my three favourite scents, but now I don't know which one to use first. I got two deodorants for £2, which is handy as I seem to get through it quite quickly, I'm sure someone in my house helps themselves to it every now and again and that's why I have numerous empty cans of it in my room at the moment. Finally was the Gum Protect Toothpaste for which I paid just 98p. I'm not too fussy about what toothpaste I use, as long as it's vegan and minty I'm not fussed, but the Gum Protect of this one did encourage my to buy it. Got to look after that gums.

So all in all, I paid just under £7 for 8 items, can't moan at that. I also bought a couple of make up items which took my total to over £10, meaning free delivery as well. I'm all about those bargains.




No comments:

Post a Comment