Monday, 7 September 2015

Sweet Cecily's | Elderflower and Almond Hand Cream


I love hand cream, I love supporting independent businesses, I love elderflower, I love almond, so this little pot of Elderflower and Almond Handcream from Natural Handmade Skincare company Sweet Cecily's seemed pretty perfect for me.


How cute is the packaging for this product? A good design certainly makes products more appealing and Sweet Cecily's are right on the money with this one.

Being the perfect size for a handbag, this hand cream has gone everywhere with me, It has a lovely, natural smell and a little goes a long way, so I'm sure this pot will last me a long time. At £.6.95, it won't exactly break the bank, but it may be a little more expensive that your average drug store own brand hand cream, however it's certainly worth the extra few £'s being a natural, handmade product.
I'm already looking at other products from Sweet Cecily's and I love the idea of their 'Make Your Own' products.

Disclaimer: I was sent this product to review, nonetheless my opinions remain 100% honest.

2 comments: