Monday, 5 October 2015

Artwork in Birmingham, Digbeth





























I've lived in Birmingham all my life, but I've never really explored it very much, so I decided to remedy that with a trip to digbeth. Prepare for a lot of photographs.



Digbeth is just a short walk from the city centre, yet somewhere I don't venture to very often, except
to visit a vegan restaurant and health food shop and for the St. Patrick's Day parade. I decided it was about time I had a wander around there.

Full of restaurants, bars, pubs, clothing stores and a hell of a lot of graffiti, Digbeth is a great place to visit if you're after something a little bit different to what's on offer in the city centre. I've always loved art and graffiti is something I've always found interesting. The walls are covered in various designs from a multitude of artists all with their own personal style.

I started off walking through the streets of Digbeth, then headed to Custard Factory to enjoy a drink in the afternoon sun, before heading back out to explore some more.

If you're ever in the city, I'd highly recommend taking a detour down to Digbeth, it's a photographers/artists paradise.

Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter  

No comments:

Post a Comment