Friday, 16 October 2015

Food Friday #7

This weeks favourite meals include some of my favourite foods, which are Avocado, Falafel and Oats. Not bad aye.


This week I went for more of an Autumnal breakfast of oats (of course) with sweetened soya milk, mixed ground spice, chopped Apple and Raisins.

Sandwiches feature quite a lot in my diet, as they're so easy to make and filling. I made an Avocado and mixed baby leaf sandwich with hummus for lunch while at work to keep me going through a 9 and a half hour shift.

I was lucky enough to come home from work to a meal already prepared for me and it was absolutely gorgeous. Falafel on a bed of Couscous with Mango chutney, a salad of Rocket, Onions, Peppers and Cucumber, with home made Garlic Bread. Hands down the best meal I've had in a long time. I'm going to try and convince my SO to give me the recipe for the Garlic bread to put on here, because it's too good not to share.

Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter 

4 comments:

  1. Yum! All looks so good. I was thinking about starting porridge up again now the weather is getting much cooler, so comforting in the mornings! x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the ultimate comfort food! :) x

      Delete
  2. Your food all looks so good!
    I love porridge for breakfast but tend to stick with the very easy banana topping. I really should try chopping up apple for mine.

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I personally do prefer mine with Banana, but it's good to mix it up every now and again. Try it with Banana and Dates, it's delicious x

      Delete