Friday, 26 February 2016

4 months on


Long time no speak...



For those people who read my blog regularly, you'll probably have realised I haven't blogged in quite a while, it's been about  months actually. Well there are a few reasons behind this. First of all, throughout this last year, I've had a love hate relationship with my blog. One month I'd want to do nothing but work on my blog and then the next I'd have no motivation to even think of a blog post idea. As well as that, since I started working, I've had less and less time to blog, especially with Christmas time being so busy and since then, my hours have gone up and my spare time is spent sleeping or catching up on general life.

However, I really have started to miss blogging and I find myself randomly planning blogposts in my head, so I think it's a sure sign that I need to get back into it. I got a new camera for Xmas that needs to be used and it's perfect for blogging, so I have no excuse really, I just need to try and organise my time better and make a big effort to not spend days off in bed! So, for the next few weeks, I'm going to work on getting blogposts completed ready to start regularly blogging again. I'm really excited about it and I hope I can stick to it.

Also, a big thank you to those of you who have stuck with me throughout this break. I hope to be back very soon with better-than-ever content.

Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter  

No comments:

Post a Comment