Thursday, 17 March 2016

10 Facts About Me





























I've been inspired by post from a few different bloggers to do a 'facts about me' of my own, so here you go!



- My ideal job would be something that involves working with animals, or at least for animal rights.

- I like routine and having a plan. Not that I want to be doing the same thing every day, but I like to know what I'm doing and when.

- Other that my gorgeous Cat and Dog, my favourite animals are Cows.

- I love Game of Thrones (come on April 24th!) and Sherlock.

- My drink of choice is Rum and Coke.

- I have my tea strong, with no sugar and sweetened soya milk.

- Frightened Rabbit have been my favourite band for years and I have a tattoo of their band logo.

- I have two tattoos, but I'm planning on getting one removed.

- 90% of the time, I'm wearing black jeans and boots.

- I'm really tidy, but a bit of a hoarder.

Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter  

1 comment:

  1. Thank you sharing your product with us.All are looks like good.Hope you are very good maker.Your skin may be spoil in air pollution,so recover this problem please visit this page
    Air purifiers in chennai

    ReplyDelete