Wednesday, 2 March 2016

Life Lately


I saw this post of my lovely friend Faye's blog and decided it would be a nice little post to get me back into blogging.



Eating: Bread. Avocado. Cheese.
(Vegan cheese of course) 
I think I could quite happily live of those three food items for the rest of the year.

Drinking: Tea and Rum and Coke.
Other then the two mentioned and water, I drink little else.

Watching: Nothing!
I haven't had time to start a new series, I'm just looking forward to Game of Thrones coming back in April.


Listening: Sia.
Both her newest and previous album. She has such an interesting voice and 100 Forms of Fear takes me back to last Summer at uni. Oh, and Frightened Rabbits new singles of course.

Reading: Again, nothing.
I bought myself a few new books at the start of the year, read one chapter of one and haven't picked it up again since. Sadly, I don't really have the time to read at the moment.

Planning: Travel.
I went to Amsterdam for a few days in January and it has definitely made me hungry to travel more. I really want to go to Berlin and I'm hoping I can get there in the next few months.


Obsessing: Homeware.
I'm moving inot a bigger bedroom soon and I'm as always, dreaming of having my own house, so I've been looking at new accessories I can get for a while now.


Smelling: Cinnamon.
 
I'm not one for thinking it's just a Xmas scent, so I'll be burning my Cinnamon scented candles for the foreseeable future.


Wearing: Work uniform.
And if it's not then I tend to stick with black skinny jeans, tops/jumper, my black oversized coat and my tartan scarf.


Wanting: Vegan Docs.
I got some for Xmas, sadly they weren't the right size so I had to return them. I'm hoping I'll be getting some in the right size soon enough.

Feeling: Tired.

I am always tired these days, maybe I need to start drinking coffee? I don't, I know.


Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter 

2 comments:

  1. I've been loving avocado on bread recently, it's so so good! Love this post in general, may have to copy it hah :)

    Hope you're well! xx

    ReplyDelete