Tuesday, 26 April 2016

2016 Goals Update


As I wasn't blogging at the start of 2016, I didn't post a resolutions/goals post, however I still set myself some things I want to achieve by the end of the year, so I thought I'd do a little post now about what I've done or not done for that matter.





Travelling. This was in regards to both the UK and abroad. So far, I've visited Amsterdam and Cheshire, however I still want to go to London, Manchester, Dublin and Berlin, as well as take a nice beach holiday somewhere, I'm just not sure where yet. I'd better get saving aye?

Reading. I've done zero reading in terms of books, which is a huge shame. I've bought books, but not had the time to pick them up yet. For example the two books in the photo above I've had for months but not read, as well as a few others on my book shelf.

Saving. I've done pretty well with this one. I've set myself little goals for throughout the year and I've already reached my first target.

Photographing. I haven't done brilliantly with this one tbh. I took very few photographs in Amsterdam and I haven't done much else worth photographing. (Yet.) Although, I did get a fair few drunken photos with my family on St. Patrick's Day.

Exercising. This is laughable. I haven't set foot in a gym or done more than 10 sit ups/squats this year. Saying that, my job role requires me to be on my feet all day, so I guess I'm not doing too badly I guess.

Blogging. As I said, I wasn't blogging at the start of the year, however I've recently got into a nice routine with it and I'm hoping I can keep it up.

Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter 

2 comments:

  1. I love setting goals for myself, but some of them are really hard to accomplish. Although, with books I have overdone myself this year. It helped taking a book on every travel journey, I like reading on the public transport :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm going to start doing that, when I'm going to and from work, I'm on public transport for almost an hour all together, perfect reading time! x

      Delete