Friday, 29 April 2016

April Favourites



I know a lot of bloggers post about their monthly favourites, but it's not something I've ever done. However, I thought I'd give it a try and see how it goes. So, welcome to April Favourites.






First up is the gorgeous grey skull candle I got from Ember Candle Co. Obviously I haven't even considered burning this and I'm never going to as it's a lovely bedroom accessory that smells like bubblegum! They are priced at £7.50 each or 2 for £12.50, which I think is great considering they're made to order. With a range of colours and scents, I'd definitely check them out.

I'm going to go clockwise, so next up is the Botanicals Facial Polish, which I did a full review on here. I've loved it the first time I used it and continue to do so.

Dry Hair Shampoo isn't the most glamorous monthly favourite, but it's been a life saver recently. Sometimes I can't be bothered to wash my hair, other times I get up late and just don't have the time. This is Superdrug's own, it gives my hair a lot of volume, freshens it up and saves me a lot of time and hassle.

A friend of mine introduced me to the world of beauty blenders a few weeks back and it has changed my life. Well, that may be a little over the top, but it's changed my make-up application and improved it at least. I've got the Real Techniques one, but there are loads of others on the market now.

Finally is the Green People Deodorant that I reviewed last month, which you can find here. Again, my review goes into a lot more detail that I'll do here, but basically I love it.

Let me know what you thought of this post and if you'd like me to make this a regular feature!


Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter 

2 comments:

  1. The facial polish looks interesting!! Will have to try this out :) xx

    beautymagnet.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The facial polish sounds lovely! I've just started using their rose and camellia cleansing melt, which is a really lovely product. xxx
    www.justemma.co.uk - natural beauty, affordable fashion, everyday life

    ReplyDelete