Friday, 8 April 2016

The Little Things





























Sometimes, it's a bit too easy too fall into a rut, end up fed up and think everything is going wrong for you. I know I'm guilty of this. However, recently I've started to make the effort to appreciate the little things in life and I was amazed by how much it boosted my mood.

The perfect cup of tea.

When my make up goes right first time.

Online shopping.

Getting really into a good book.

Days off/early finishes at work.

Cute animals.

Going out for food.

Sunny days.

A tidy bedroom.

Perfectly ripe Avocado.

Timing getting the bus just right.

Hearing a song you love for the first time in ages.

So, those are just a few of the things that perk me up when I'm feeling a bit low, What are the little things that make you happy?

Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter 

6 comments:

  1. Aw what a lovely little positive post, you're so right that we can just forget about the little things whilst we're focusing on bigger goals that aren't quite here yet.

    For me it is definitely a perfect cup of tea, and spending time with my pooch.
    Have a fab day sweetie!
    And On That Note She Wrote|Join Me On Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I love spending time with my pooch too, he's such a cutie x

      Delete
  2. I love posts like this which allow us to remember the little things we love! :)

    Emmie || www.carpediememmie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get really happy when I notice doing a good job at work, or when I notice that I have helped somebody :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a nice little pick me up isn't it? :) x

      Delete