Tuesday, 5 April 2016

Viridian Review





While I do try to eat a well balance diet, I can't always guarantee that every now and again chocolate won't end up being my main source of food for the day. With that in mind, I've always taken multivitamins, just to make sure my body is getting all the nutrients it needs.






Along with that and my decision to try and go more natural and organic, Viridian fits quite perfectly. Viridian Nutrition are a UK based brand that not only produce great products, but are environmentally friendly, charitable and ethical as well. That's quite a lot of boxes ticked straight away.

All their product packaging is made from recycled or recyclable materials and they even offer a 25p refund when you return your used bottles to the shop they were purchased in. They don't test on animals, guarantee no sugars, colourings or artificial flavourings in their products and with each purchase, a percentage is donated to a charity and they make sure that the charities have no involvement in animal research. This is the kind of company you want to be buying from

Viridian recently contacted me and sent me a few products to try out: Organic Nail and Cuticle Oil
Organic Beauty Oil and Essential Female Multi

Now, with the vitamin supplements, because I've always taken some form of them, it can be hard to notice a significant change, however they haven't made me feel worse so it seems as though they're doing their job. The product with the most obvious effect was the Nail and Cuticle Oil. Straight after putting it on, my cuticles felt soft and in much better condition and I did notice my nails growing better and stronger. Looking at my nails now, having not used the Oil in a couple of weeks, it's clear I'm in need of it again.

From the off, having looked into what Viridian stand for and their philosophy, I was won over, however after trying out the products and being particularly impressed with the Nail and Cuticle Oil, I definitely recommend them even further.

www.viridian-nutrition.com/home.aspx


Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter 

Disclaimer: I was sent this product to review, nonetheless my opinions remain 100% honest.

1 comment:

  1. Oh this sounds really good! I also am used to taking vitamin supplements, but have not found a good enough oil for my cuticles and especially one that is environmentally friendly and recycles. I wish more companies would make us recycle the packaging we bought things in!

    ReplyDelete